Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)/Safety Data Sheets (SDS) are provided below in PDF format.
- Asphalt, All grades for paving and flux
- Modified Asphalt, All paving grades
- Carbon Black Oil, Slurry
- Denatured Ethanol, Anhydrous
- No. 2 Fuel Oil
- No. 6 Fuel Oil
- Unleaded Gasoline w Ethanol
- Unleaded Gasoline, No Ethanol
- Diesel Fuels, ULSD & Bio 5 or less
- Biodiesel 99
- B6 – B20 Biodiesel Blends
- Vacuum Gas Oil
Becoming a Customer of Apex Oil
To apply for credit, please download and complete all of the following forms. They can be emailed to Laura Seymour or faxed to 314-889-0299.
- Credit application
- Electronic file transfer form
- Customer carrier responsibility agreement
- W9 Form
- Along with your application please send a copy of your most recent year-end audited, reviewed or compiled financials to include an auditor’s report, balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement and notes. Please also forward your most recent interim financials if available.
Transportation Worker Identification Credentials
Customers, carriers, contractors and vendors may be required to participate in the federally mandated Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) program.
Terms and Conditions of Petroleum Product Sales
Please be aware of the following General Terms and Conditions covering petroleum products purchase and sales.