Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)/Safety Data Sheets (SDS) are provided below in PDF format.
- Asphalt, All grades for paving and flux
- Modified Asphalt, All paving grades
- Carbon Black Oil, Slurry
- Denatured Ethanol, Anhydrous
- No. 6 Fuel Oil
- Unleaded Gasoline w Ethanol
- Unleaded Gasoline, No Ethanol
- Diesel Fuels, ULSD & Bio 5 or less
- Biodiesel 99
- B6 – B20 Biodiesel Blends
- Vacuum Gas Oil
- Note: Not all products are available at all terminals. Review availability by terminal location
- . Or find a
- for current pricing and terminal location.
Becoming a Customer of Apex Oil
To apply for credit, please download and complete all of the following forms. They can be emailed to Laura Seymour or faxed to 314-889-0299.
- Credit application
- Electronic file transfer form
- Customer carrier responsibility agreement
- W9 Form
- If the Employer Identification Number (EIN) on the W-9 is different from the EIN number of the entity applying for credit then please submit a W-13 in addition to the W-9. W13 Form
- Along with your application please send a copy of your most recent year-end audited, reviewed or compiled financials to include an auditor’s report, balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement and notes. Please also forward your most recent interim financials if available.
Addendum to the Customer Carrier Responsibility AgreementContractor AccessSecurity is a top concern in the operation and continuing maintenance of our terminal facilities. Before we can provide your firm access to our terminal facilities, we require an execution of this Contractor Access Agreement.Throughput LocationsTo access other terminals not operated by Apex Oil Company, Inc., Petroleum Fuel and Terminal Company and Center Point Terminal Company, LLC we require an execution of this
Transportation Worker Identification Credentials
Customers, carriers, contractors and vendors may be required to participate in the federally mandated Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) program.Marine ProvisionsMany of our terminals provide water access for ships or barges. For marine shipments, please be aware of the following Marine Provisions covering U.S. delivery and loading.
Terms and Conditions of Petroleum Product Sales
Please be aware of the following General Terms and Conditions covering petroleum products purchase and sales.All completed Agreement Forms can be emailed to Dianna Owens or faxed to 314-854-8539.